Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Queens of SPFs

My friend not too long ago asked me which sun protection lotion I use. Loaded question.

Here are a few of my favorites:

This is my current fave. Keys Broad Spectrum Sunblock uses only natural ingredients to protect me from the sun. It was designed for cancer patients who were limited in what they could use to protect them from the sun. This alone tells you about the quality of products out there. There are no carcinogens present in this product. Scent is somewhat medicinal, but the texture is light. It easily layers on top of my moisturizer. You have to apply it often if you are in direct sun. I love this one. $26.95 @ www.keys-soap.com



Ddf organic sunblock SPF 30 is an excellent product. Light scent, great texture and easy to apply. And it lasts forever;). $32 @ www.sephora.com




This one is all natural product all the way from Europe. It smells great, but the texture is thick and tends to leave your skin with a white-ish layer. Some may like this illuminating effect, I won't judge. $26 @ www.lavera.com or your local London Drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment