Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let's get Fresh

Here is a couple of products I tried and loved,surprisingly (to me anyway, because I prefer all-natural products). These two little darlings are from the exquisite brand Fresh. Started in 1991 by Glazman and Roytberg team with a little soap, the brand has taken on a cult status using many natural products. I have always loved their fragrances, but have stayed away from the the skin products, because often they have additional ingredients I am not a fan of. But I caved and bought their Soy Face Cream and Fresh Sugar Blossom Hand Cream.

The face cream has a great creamy texture, pink tinge and a subtle fragrance. It immediately moisturizes, and over time firms and restores. My skin is going woot! It's hydrated and smooth. The price point is around $40.00.


The hand cream is a dream. It smells fabulous! At first I didn't like the smell, I thought it was too strong, and I was suspicious that it's hype might be in the scent alone. But after using it for several days I noticed the skin on my hands was smoother, firmer and more even toned. It's only drawback is the price. The smaller tube (I think it's one ounce) goes for around $25 @ Sephora and the larger size (about 3 ounces) is $50. I thought it was convenient to have the smaller size, but the cream goes fast and I find I have to buy again in two to three weeks. But that maybe its addictive quality--you will find yourself reapplying often just for the heavenly smell and great afterfeel.

You can get it @ www.sephora.com or www.fresh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment