Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, take 2‏


I know, my follow up is long overdue, but the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask by Ren is worth the wait.

I wasn't sure, at first: it seemed too much for my sensitive skin. Following the application, my skin felt plumped and hydrated, but next day my skin felt stressed. But I kept at it, using it only once a week, no more. It is now my go to mask: it hydrates, improves skin tone and over all minimizes my imperfections: scars, blemishes, hyper pigmentation. At a hefty price of around $55, I deem this mask gravy.

You can purchase online at http://www.renskincare.com/, it is sold out at the moment, another tell, and at Sephora. Kiss and Makeup boutique in West Vancouver also stocks this item.



Footnote: Ren products are hard to like at first, as my skin does not respond to them as expected, at first. But patience is a virtue with these gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment